IdealAssignmentHelp | 05-01-2020
What is an Assignment?
An assignment is a task given to someone as part of their studies or job, which has to be submitted within a stipulated time frame. Assignments are not limited to a particular task only; it can also be a time based assignment like one or two year assignment at a particular place where a person is assigned to do that job.
What is a Student Assignment and what is its purpose?
It is a set of tasks assigned to students by their teachers to be completed within a certain period of time. Some assignments can also be completed outside the class. Assignments increase the learning abilities of students. They develop student’s memory and ability to think critically. They increase student’s analytical ability. Assignments also teach time management and help students learn how to work independently. They enhance the practical skills of students. Science subjects require constant practice, so the more you practice the more you will understand the subject. Assignments improve test results and grades of students and inculcate good study habits as well in students.
Types of Assignment
Assignments can be:
- A project report,
- A case study,
- A critical or an analytical review,
- A literature review,
- A research essay,
- An annotated bibliography, or
- A practical or experimental write up
Following are the steps to write an assignment:
- Topic analysis – Before you start writing, you need to analyse the topic of your assignment to make up in your mind what you need to do. Read your topic several times to understand it and identify the issues you need to discuss in your assignment. Think about what you already know and what you need to research for writing your assignment.
- Doing research and taking notes – Develop your research questions that should be focused and effective. Search for relevant information that will help you in answering each of your research questions. Apply your analyzing skills for evaluation of information. Mention details of each and every citation in your notes to make sure you have used correct references for your research.
- Planning your assignment – Plan the format of your assignment based on your research questions. This will help you think clearly on your topic. You will be able to figure out your arguments and write effectively. Outline your key points before searching for information to support them. Decide what all are the major arguments that you are going to make in your assignment. Create a concept or an outline that can best represent your plan. Link your ideas. You need to go through the requirements of your assignment so that you will be able to choose the most appropriate format for your assignment.
Assignments generally have a chapter of introduction, main body, a conclusion and a bibliography page.
- Introduction – It gives background information to the topic so that the reader is able to understand what your assignment is all about. An outline will briefly describe the points that will be discussed in the assignment. It also involves the arguments that need to be addressed in the assignment help sydney.
- Main body – Here you need to develop your argument logically that supports your thesis. Write the text according to your predetermined plan and format. Keep focused towards your problem and be critical and analytical in your approach. Write about the methods and protocols you have used for your research. Interpretation of your results or findings should be done which has to be supported by relevant and credible evidences that should be cited properly within the text.
- Conclusion – Remind your readers what your thesis is all about. It should be precise. You should summarize the major points of your argument and make sure your argument supports your conclusion. Now make a comment at the end and suggest some issues that need to be addressed in future research. Mention the future prospects of your study and conclude your thesis.
- Reference/Bibliography – It includes references to prior research i.e. studies that have been reported in the past, which you have cited within the text of your assignment.
- Writing your assignment – Follow your plan to write your assignment. Your outline or concept will guide you towards the right direction. Discuss different points or ideas separately in each of your paragraphs. You can list your ideas, compare the ideas of different authors that support or oppose your study, describe problems and their solutions, explain causes and their effects. Link your ideas between paragraphs and sentences to ensure that your flow of writing looks good and your argument makes sense.
- Editing your assignment – Give yourself enough time to edit and proofread your assignment before submitting it. Take a break of one or two days between writing and proofreading your paper so that you can identify the errors more conveniently. Remove unnecessary words. Read out loud. This will make you realize the difference between what you have in your mind and what you have actually written in the paper. It also helps you to check whether your argument makes sense or not. You can also ask for help from another person as well. Look for grammatical or typographical errors. Computer spell checker can be used for that but you need to do your own spell checking and carefully review the text for any errors.
Those students who don’t possess good writing ability and also those who don’t have enough time to spare on writing a good quality project or assignment often need my assignment help.
So here are some ways in which we can support you in writing your project/assignment:
- We provide a variety of sample dissertations and assignments that have been written by our professional writers. They maintain the quality of assignments so that you will not have any complaints about the quality.
- We have a team of efficient writers. You can keep in touch with any of our writers throughout the writing process.
- We will also do final editing as well as proofreading of your draft to spot any kind of error in your manuscript before you submit your manuscript.
- Our prices are affordable.
- We will keep the authenticity of your work. There will be no plagiarism.
- Your information will not be disclosed to anybody else.
- We will follow the deadlines and provide your paper without any delay.
- We will fulfil all your expectations and requirements.
There are so many online writing services that provide help in writing your assignment or dissertation but we are specialists in writing assignments and dissertations. We have expert professionals in our team who know how to meet the demands of our customers and satisfy them. We apply our best practices. Whenever you need any assistance in Assignment help, feel free to get in touch with us. We provide the most reliable help in your academics and we assure you that you will never get disappointed.